The industry’s first software-based CMTS
Featuring the industry’s first software-based Cable Modem Termination System (CMTS), the first end-to-end Remote PHY system, and leading RF port density, the end-to-end CableOS solution provides cable operators with unprecedented scalability, agility and cost savings.
CableOS Core software serves as the heart of the solution, performing all CMTS functions, including common control, management and forwarding of IP traffic across the cable access network. The high-performance software is capable of processing tens of gigs of capacity per rack unit. All DOCSIS-related applications, such as DSG and PacketCable, are supported, as are IPv4 and IPv6 services.
In this datasheet, learn more about CableOS Core features, such as:
- Sustainable capacity growth over the long term
- End-to-end support for centralized and distributed architectures
- Enables the migration to multi-gigabit broadband capacity
- Supports fast deployment of new IP-based data, video and voice services
- Leverages latest technology innovations, including full-spectrum DOCSIS 3.1 and NFV